"You can do anything you want if your want is big enough."
If you truly want to achieve something you will work hard night and day until it is done. If you put your mind, heart, soul, and sweat into something it will become a reality. However, we’re mostly too comfortable, lazy, unmotivated, or unsure of ourselves to strive for those big wins.
Here's how to get things done even when you doubt yourself:
- Start. Simply starting on something is often the hardest part, so start it right away and never look back
- Celebrate small wins. You aren’t going to get very far if you run out of steam so enjoy the journey!
- Losses are learning opportunities. If you make a mistake you are 100% less likely to make it again, so you’ve still gained something
- Track your progress. You’ll amaze yourself if you track what you have accomplished each week, month, and year
- Share your goal. Telling others what you intend to do makes it real and helps hold you accountable
- Plot your next steps in route. Keep a rolling 30-90 day plan that allows you to stretch your goals or pivot them slightly as your view becomes clearer
- Don’t stop. No matter haw many times you fail or fall down, simply get up and get going because that’s how you win!