Continuing Education Credits
Level up your training and earn continuing credits.
Last updated on May 9, 2020
The information provided below is subject to change. Students are responsible for verifying eligibility, determining total number of credits, and reporting Continuing Education credits with their respective organizations.
Scrum Education Units® (SEUs)
The following information is provided from the ScrumAlliance website.
- SEUs follow a 1:1 ratio, where one hour of participation or preparation is equal to one SEU.
- Learning Category – Allowable SEUs in this category include working with Scrum Alliance CSTs, CECs, CTCs, and REPs as well as through various independent learning activities, such as: preparing presentations; authoring relevant books, articles, or blogs; watching a training video/webinar; reading one or two books in depth.
Project Management Institute® (PMI)
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
The following information is provided from the Project Management Institute website and the PMI Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Handbook (page 12).
- Education – Online or Digital Media – Self-paced learning conducted online or through varied forms of digital media
- PDU Rules:
- 1 hour of learning equals 1 PDU
- Qualifying activities must be relevant to PMI Talent Triangle skill area topics, meet a specified purpose, and use knowledgeable resources
- Documentation required for audit: Evidence supporting your reported learning, including notes from and dates of activities conducted.