Align your team with customer success by breaking old thought patterns and developing better customer experiences.
If your customers succeed so do you. It is that simple, so reframe everything your team does from the customer’s point of view by asking questions like:
- How does this help our customers?
- Could this be frustrating?
- Can we simplify or eliminate this step?
- Would all of our customers benefit from this?
- How can we improve this, make it more intuitive, or more obvious?
- How will this help our customers succeed?
These questions and others like them need to be core to your team’s prioritization and understanding of their work. This way when your team succeeds, so do your customers.